[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in less than 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 03:33:30 2006

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaserprogramQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Hello all...

another dozen or so meteorite auctions ending in a little under two days -
ending start on october 25 starting at about 19:20 hrs pacific time.

in this group I have some more small seymchans - this time a few pieces with
the best neuman lines I have ever seen before. Another ULTRA thin slice of
my nwa angrite, (provisional) NWA 2934 - classified by a nomcom aproved
laboratory (I only have about 4g of this one left to sell!), another slice
of my new acapulcoite, a thin slice of one of the best LL3.10 I have ever
seen, and a few others.

I have started using a new camera and while it takes GREAT images I only
found out the hard way that ebay's image croping destroys alot of detail -
if there is anything you want a full resolution pic of, please dont hesitate
to ask!

TIA