[meteorite-list] Frauds Buyers with Bad Checks or Non-payment

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 04:00:27 2006

Dear List,
  If anyone is willing to share their personal list of
buyers of meteorites that don`t pay or pay with bad
checks I would like to hear from you off-list or IF
you wish, on-list. This could potentially help
sellers and honest buyers determine who is a fraud.
Thank you. Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

PS: Private messages will be honoured as PRIVATE
unless permission is given otherwise. NO list will be
published unless specific positive proof is given and
permission is granted by the receiver of the bad check
or non-payment.

  Archives of the Metlist name some names, but IF
those cases are still pending please also let me know.
 drs