[meteorite-list] Shady dealings with Bob Evans and Steve Arnold!

From: Dave <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 13:06:33 2006

Joe,

As you have no doubt already seen on the list, Ruben had a contract with Bob at the instant he clicked on the "Buy It Now" option on eBay. Steve called Bob AFTER the transaction had been completed with Ruben and ended up with the meteorite. A slimey undertaking by both Steve and Bob. Bob as the owner of the meteorite should be held primarily responsible for this fiasco as he backed out of his obligation and contract to Ruben. Steve is also responsible as he went along with the "trade" knowing that the meteorite had been sold on eBay in the first place.

Dave