[meteorite-list] Shady dealings with Bob Evans and SteveArnold!

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 13:56:28 2006

>As you have no doubt already seen on the list, Ruben had a contract with
>Bob at the instant he >clicked on the "Buy It Now" option on eBay. Steve
>called Bob AFTER the transaction had been >completed with Ruben and ended
>up with the meteorite. A slimey undertaking by both Steve >and Bob. Bob
>as the owner of the meteorite should be held primarily responsible for this
>fiasco as >he backed out of his obligation and contract to Ruben. Steve is
>also responsible as he went along >with the "trade" knowing that the
>meteorite had been sold on eBay in the first place.

Dave,
forgive me if i am missing something obvious here, but from what bit of
information do you base your statement that Steve called Bob AFTER the but
it now transaction occured? granted i havent forllowed 100% of the posts on
this thread but i have seen nothing that indicates what time things
happened. from what Bob said Steve made a deal for the rock 10 minutes
BEFORE the buy it now happened - or at least before he was aware the buy it
now happened. there didnt seem to be any foreknowledge on the part of Bob,
and certainly not Steve.

sincerely confussed...
stan