Fw: [meteorite-list] Park Forest Outing

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 17:28:00 2006

Hi Bernd and List,
If I may say something here, I could not agree with you more Bernd!
With due respect to all in this List, I am of the opinion that we should all
write down - after our names - our geographical location (Country, State or
City) - after all, in this List, besides Arnolds, there are a few Daves,
Petes, etc.
I must also point out that some of us have the good habit of mentioning
where are they writing from.
After all, often it helps to know if the email is from a person from
Germany, Arizona, Chicago, Mexico, N.Z. Tokyo or elsewere!

Regards to all!
Jos? Campos
Portugal