AW: [meteorite-list] ARRIVED MUNICH - Phone # Pool

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 17:55:19 2006

Hi Dean and List,

we can start again the phone number pool for Munich.

Chladni's Heirs (Stefan Ralew, Andi Gren, Martin Altmann):
0174-2587541

"In particular several list members have expressed
interest in going out thursday night to hofbraehaus
(Historic Beer hall)"

Yes. We'll be there.

Attention. We had now a week with fairly high temperatures up to 74?F,
The forcast is, that maxima will drop to an icy 38? from Wednesday or
Thursday on, so be sure to take some warm clothes with you, says Mom
Martina.

" and
unusually good looking wemon"
...Dean, I guess the beer..well..