[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 22:30:31 2006

Hello all....
A few more ebay items ending shortly. End times start at about 18:28 PST on
Thursday Nov 2. some of the highlights include my new acapulcoite, new
angrite, as usuall some killer seymchan. another slice of my KILLER LL3.10,
some plantary saw dust (the rest has been donated to scientific research, so
get this is the only lot i'll have avalible!), some H/L 3, my awsome
'pallasite like' polymict diogenite, very fresh CR2 and a few others.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaserprogramQQhtZ-1

once i have the time to do some more cutting i have material paired to nwa
011, a winonaite, a new CO3, a new L/LL3 and a few other goodies to add to
my weekly offerings, so keep watch!

TIA!