[meteorite-list] New Collector Card Series

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 23:50:50 2006

Congratulations, Adam -

These look to be perfect for children, a great way to
utilize cuttings from lunars and martians for
education, and a useful way for preparers to offset
slicing costs. My best wishes for your success with
this project.

But why Stonehenge? I think that a larger image of
either the Moon or Mars might have more effect.

I suppose if auction does not prove effective as a
means of distribution (though I can see no reason why
not), direct sales either at Kennedy Space Flight
Center or the National Air and Space Museum would
work.

good hunting,
Ed

http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blbaseball.htm