[meteorite-list] NWA 011 micro contest

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 2 13:40:54 2006

Dear David and List Members,

David wrote:
"(e.g., Greg Hupe infers his 530 g paired stone could sell for upwards of
$1,000/g)."

To clarify David's statement, I wrote in my AD that I was accepting offers
for my 530-gram NWA 011 pairing and that "... (One of the pairings was
recently being offered at $1,000.00 per gram). Here is a link to a photo of
the 530 gram complete stone: http://www.lunarrock.com/gh-231/gh-231.jpg "

I did not write that I was expecting $1000.00 per gram or that I thought it
should go for that much. In fact, I expect it to sell for much, much...much
lower than $1,000.00 per gram even if I end up cutting it and offering
slices to collectors.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions that there may have been. I am
still accepting offers on this beautiful ungrouped meteorite so do not be
bashful. I will consider part trades also.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection