[meteorite-list] AD, over 50 meteorites ending on ebay tonight, over $3000 in items for one cent!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 5 12:29:45 2006

I have over 50 meteorites ending tonight on ebay, some
great items!
All listed starting at one cent!

Some examples and key items:
NWA 2977, rare GABBRO Lunar meteorite with beautiful
black glass shock veins.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022669276

Dhofar 1428, the NEWEST LUNAR METEORITE! Found in
Oman, March 2006 on one of my expeditions.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022097315

Large 1.3 kilogram complete Gao.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022677267

Fresh black oriented Gao meteorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022672008

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170024366343
LARGE Libyan Desert Glass piece, 52 grams,
regmaglypted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170024365639
Wonderful Muonionalusta iron slice, 85 grams.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170025065266
Wonderful complete chondrite slice, NWA 1941, the
"Blue meteorite", 82 grams.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022670582
Very nice NWA 869 Sphere, see this one! 89 grams.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022091974
Dar al Gani 400 Lunar meteorite partslice 0.05 gram.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130022094762
Sikhote-Alin flight-oriented individual.

Of course many more items, some still at one cent!

See them all at the links below.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

http://www.meteoritehunter.com