[meteorite-list] Encyclopedia of Meteorites : New features

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 22 17:31:05 2006

See,
        I told you I was dumb!
        I didn't get it that it included putting up
one's own collection - all makes perfectly good
sense now...
        Duh!
        Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.
--
"Is our children learning?"
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."