[meteorite-list] COMCAST problems

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 18:30:25 2006

My very plain vanilla ISP (they are the local cable and phone company) has
been blocked by Comcast as a purported host of spammers twice in the last
month and a half. I couldn't send email to people with Comcast addresses.
Comcast refused my request to take my ISP off the black list so I called the
company. The frustrated tech said Comcast had told them to stuff it.

My suggestion--as the folks in the article cited by Darren suggest--is that
if you want to receive email, then get a different ISP than Comcast.

    Eric Twelker