[meteorite-list] Moss is official

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 20:55:57 2006

Thanks to Jeff and all of the scientists worldwide who
worked on this wonderful new fall to get it classified
so fast. Moss was a wonderful event, and since the
last CO3 fall was in 1937, it may be the only one in
my lifetime where I could be so lucky as to find one.
I was honored to hunt with the best meteorite hunters
from around the world. Thanks to Morten Bilet for
turning the car into that location where we were
successful!
Michael Farmer