[meteorite-list] National Geographic Re-Airing "Ancient Astroid", the ori...

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 21:10:59 -0600

I viewed it last time around an thought it was a pinch of a stretch
maybe. Some of the logic didn't seem to match my understanding of
asteroids and meteorites. I think it is the pushing of an explanation
that needs more scientific data to really be iron clad.
Just my opinion,
Dave
Wyomingdesertglass