[meteorite-list] Get a grip....

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 21:30:22 +0200

> Why Art doesn;t just step in and delete delete delete I do not know, but I
> am getting increasingly fed up with this constant verbal jousting.

Hi
Im affraid that we need REAL admin, not virtual "Texas Ranger" like Art. I
have seen him on the list maybe 2-3 times last years. This not enough.

On normall forums, like this about computer hardware where Im registered You
can be banned or warned for smaller sins than calling someone a Gay. Not
"topic related" mails are immediatelly deleted by forum moderatos. But here
is real bonanza. I can say and send everything I can and noone guarding
quality of discussion on this mail-list. Thats why seweral valuable persons
leaved this forum.

It is for our interest to have better admin/moderator. This will for sure
make this list better....

thats my two cents

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com