[meteorite-list] Freedom of speech!!!!

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- matt <metlist at plu.to> wrote:

> > It is for our interest to have better
> admin/moderator. This will for
> > sure make this list better....

NNNNNOoOOOOOOoooooo! I'm sorry, I take it all back!
I've created a monster.....

We meteorite collectors are, apparently, theives and
pirates. We know this because of the freedom the list
provides.
I think that if we all just try to consider what we
say before we say it, act resposibly and accept
responsibility for when we cause offence, offer proper
apologies for when we act like complete dufus's...do
we need some totalitarian moderator?

We're supposed to be grown ups. I think the problem is
that we like all like to act like kids from time to
time.

I know I sound like a hypocrite by saying this after
what I said recently but I defend the rights of people
to say what they feel and respond. You all know what I
mean and we all know when the line is crossed. Despite
our different backgrounds and cultures, we all have
the same sense of decency.

Rob McC