[meteorite-list] using meteor trials

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:17:49 -0400

http://www.pingjockey.net/
List if you haven't heard of this "new" HAM technique I thought I'd pass it
along.
I'm a HAM and one of my buddies told me about this technique this
evening.Using 2 meter radio[which is usually line of sight], and utilizing
the continuous "bombardment" of micro meteorites this program allows long
distance communication at a rate of 950wpm[an expert code sender/receiver
can negotiate 100wpm] by interfacing computer keyboard with Morse code
translator and transmitter.
A "Blue Blazer"[a minute or more meteor trail] allows longer continuous
communication.
Now if WE could only use their savvey to identify and follow up on all their
Blazers, we'd be able to be on the scene of major and "seconary" falls in a
heartbeat?
Jerry Flaherty IMCA# 1405