[meteorite-list] Re Nevada picture of the day / Reply to Ruben Garcia

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:36:50 -0700 (PDT)

------------ Original Message ------------
Re Nevada picture of the day / Reply to Ruben Garcia
Ruben Garcia meteoritemall at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 16:08:07 EDT 2007

I'm retiring from meteorite hunting, I think stamp
collecting would be less trouble.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
------------ End of Original Message -------------

Apologies to the List,

I had no idea that my post would have this kind of an
effect on the reader.
Who knows how many countless numbers of people have
turned themselves away from a hobby in meteorites
because of my articles! Just a few more of my posts
and soon it will be only me and Chicago Steve on this
List

Ruben, you should be thankful that we never carpooled
together out to Willcox Playa. Can you imagine me
going on and on for hours about provisional numbering?
You'd be lucky if you didn?t end up like some of my
?Team Members? below:

http://albums.mouseplanet.com/MouseAdventure060430/x003.sized.jpg

Arrrghh! We be plunderin? the Mohave Desert, fur
shor? matey!