[meteorite-list] back to meteorites

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I am a real BIG fan of mike
farmer.He has done it right!He has gone out to find us
all great stones and irons to have in our
collections.And when he says the list has some serious
problems he is sssssssoooooo right.If it is not a
flame war going on between 2 or more list members,or
someone who is trying to push off on us
meteorwrongs,or people on the list talking about
CHURCH STUFF,OR JUST NON-METEORIIC junk.Art developed
this list to bring out the beauty of meteorites.Talk
about meteorites.Overall just bring out the beauty of
meteorites in general.I know there are someof you who
do like me or that I post to much,but in the 6 years
of being on this list,I usually talk about
meteorites.But mike is right lets get back to what
this list is about METEORITES.I guess you can only say
so much till it gets shoved into everyone's heads.I
enjoy sterlings posts,ron baalke's posts and so
on.They bring a real zest to the list.I like to
believe I bring a real passion for the hobby to the
list.I really believe in this list and art has done a
great job of keeping it going.I have over 300 email
address for this list and all or most are great
people.So lets please get back to meteorites and lets
stop all the BS and lets do what art wanted us to
do.BRING OUT ONLY METEORITICS TO THE LIST.Not all this
rap that has made people unsuscribe and never come
back.I know we have not had a major fall lately,but
there is always something new to talk about concerning
meteorites.I hope I speak for alot of fine on this
list.Any comments are always welcome.

steve arnold,chicago,ill usa!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites