[meteorite-list] The SkyRock Cafe

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list,
    We have been working hard on our community, and inturn getting many new member to our friendly community called the SkyRock Cafe.
Our community is full of meteorite collectors and both amature and veteran
meteorite hunters who will try and help all newbies and still entertain
all of the hobby vets. I just hope everyone will at least come and give our
forum a try once, it can't hurt. It is a place where you will not have to worry about people
bickering back and forth, if they do, they will be booted off after one
warning and their IP address will be banned. We have never had any problems ever since we started in mid-September of 2006. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
   This is the last
time that I will promote my website on the list. So I hope that you
will all come check us out and maybe even join.

Happy Hunting,
Joe Kerchner
illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl
illinoismeteorites.com