[meteorite-list] Looking for STAN TURECKI - Anybody live near Tampa?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that he has stolen
meteorites from many people. He owes me some thousands
of dollars and refuses to answer phone calls or
emails. I am not alone in this problem. I have given
him over 7 months to finalize this sale, and now will
make it public. Google his name and you will find some
startling revelations that he also owes everyone in
the laser business.
Stan, call me or email me, we can still solve this
without a lawsuit.
Michael Farmer