[meteorite-list] AD -NEW NWA 482 LUNAR Coin and Ebay Auctions ending

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:55:26 -0500

Good Morning All........

I have auctions ending tonight, eBay ID catchafallingstar.com. Most started
just at 99 Cents!!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcatchafallingstar.com

I would like to take this opportunity to announce our newest planetary coin
= NWA 482 Lunar. List price is $100- each but the holiday special to list
members for all orders prior to Dec 30 is $75-.
The photo used on this coin is different from the NWA 2995 Lunar Coin in
that it represents the Far Side of the Moon since that is where it is
believed that NWA 482 originated from. This high quality coin was produced
in the same manner as the last two planetary coins. We will try to
accommodate serial # requests. However, Mike Farmer took a quantity of them
to the Tokyo show with him so some numbers may be sold or at least delayed
until he returns. Numbers 1 through 10 have been set aside as in the past
for donations etc. Check out the following link:

http://www.meteoritecoins.com/

Thanks for looking ................

Jim Strope

http://www.catchafallingstar.com