[meteorite-list] Looking for 2"x2"x3/4" Clear plastic/acrylic cases

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:09:37 -0500

Hi List. Anyone know where I can buy the 2"x2"x3/4" clear plastic or acrylic
air tight display cases. I used to get these from Ron Hartman's site a while
ago but do not see them on there anymore. I'm not crazy about the new style.
Just the simple square 2"x2"x3/4" is what I need. Some come with white
padding but it doesn't matter as I have padding. I just need to find these
same cases to match the ones in my collection. Anyone out there who can
direct me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960