[meteorite-list] Tunsguska the movie

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:48:31 -0800

on 12/20/07 10:12 AM, E.P. Grondine at epgrondine at yahoo.com wrote:

> PS - Barringer crater is a mile across, not a
> kilometer, as I wrote earlier. Thus, assuming neutrons
> are released in impact, and that this results in
> higher C14, then from the radio-calibration correction
> charts Firestone cited, the mammoth peperrer impact
> crater, should it still exist, should be less than a
> mile across.
My understanding is it is much closer to .8 mi in diameter.
That is a very significant difference in area.
        Best wishes, Michael
PS: If you want a lesson in denial, read the archives on the
HUGE number of list members regarding the denial of
Global Warming. And this is a list consisting of people
WAY above average in both intelligence and educational
Achievement.