[meteorite-list] Jason

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:43:26 +0100

Darren wrote
>When faced with a question he doesn't like, the one
>who Jason debates either 1.) ignores the question 2.)
>gives a tangental answer or 3.) implies (or outright
>states) that anyone who doesn't draw the same
>conclusion as him is stupid.

E.P. wrote
Since "the one" in this post refers to me,.......

E.P.,
I'm surprised even you recognised you are described.

Andi

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Since "the one" in this post refers to me, I feel a
need to respond.

What has consistently irritated me is Jason putting
words about "airburst" into my mouth. When I say
airburst, you know it.

For example, when I say "arrogant racist", you know
it.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas