[meteorite-list] True Aubrite (NWA 4799) Auctions Ending

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:51:21 -0500

Dear List Members and Aubrite Enthusiasts,

Last week I announced a New and True "classified" Aubrite, NWA 4799. I have
30 eBay auctions ending tomorrow (Thursday) and they represent the largest
pieces I have available. This meteorite is awesome when viewed with an eye
loop and especially under a microscope. Check out the micro images on the
description in my eBay offerings. Here is a link to all that are currently
available:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=%22nwa+4799%22&category0=

Also ending tomorrow are the very last 16 specimens of the amazing new
"Maskelynite-rich Eucrite Breccia", NWA 4883. Many List members can attest
to the beauty and complexity of this one! Please click this link to see all
that are available (these also have nice close-up photo links in the eBay
description):
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=%22nwa+4883%22

Thank you to all who have purchased these from me, I very much appreciate
it.

I wish everyone warm holiday cheer, it's getting closer to 2008, one never
knows what meteoritic goodies are in store for the new year... ;-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection