[meteorite-list] Samples

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:26:35 -0600

Don,
You touched a nerve there. I hate it when I see an incredible oriented
meteorite and then realize that it has been cut or ground for a window.
I ve seen a couple recently that I would love to have in my collection and
was willing to pay top dollar until I seen the cut ( even on the backside )
and then the value dropped by 80 % in my eyes.
All dealers should really know what they are doing before they ruin an
oriented meteorite.

Bob