[meteorite-list] Hair of Steve Arnold, Brenham

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 01:43:16 -0800 (PST)

... how generous! What about a meteorite?

mccartney <mccartney at blackbearddata.com> wrote:
  Hi all from sunny Tucson! Finally it warmed up, here.

The Yearly Birthday Bash was a BLAST! Pity to all those who missed it. It was so packed the building security had to limit admitance and locked the doors. About 15 people were stuck outside.

But back to HAIR. Oh do I have a treat for you! I was able to get Steve Arnold, of Brenham fame into selling a lock of his oh-so-sexy WORLD FAMOUS METEORITE HUNTER's hair. And for a good cause...

We're talking, PREMO uber rare Carbonaceous hair! With PROVINANCE! Comes with a signed and dated document to the removal of said Carbonaceous slice off of his swollen cranium.

Imagine this glorious specimen for your collection! With Specimin card! Truely, a piece worthy as the centerpiece of any collection.

This lock of hair will be put on eBay upon my return to Austin. The proceeds of this auction will be donated to the Walter Branch cause via Maria. Is this not a worthy cause? So to one and all... don't pass up this opportunity to get a piece of Steve Arnold, Brenham!

-mt
IMCA 2760

Sent via the WebMail system at blackbearddata.com

Finding fabulous fares is fun.