[meteorite-list] Astronaut Lisa Nowak

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:27:22 -0700

Hi List
I just wanted to express that my thoughts are certainly with
Astronaut Lisa Nowak, her family, friends and co-workers as she now
has entered a new phase in her life and obviously not a good one. I
doubt if anyone truly knows what the stress and effects of space
travel can do to a person. For that matter I doubt if anyone knows
for sure what are all the negatives associated with the chemicals in
the body, hormones, or traumatic stress. I believe it is widely
understood these things can certainly throw a person's rationale
off. I certainly hope that family, friends and co-workers see that
she gets the care and counseling that she needs now. I'm sure most
will agree, this is a very unfortunate situation for anyone to get into.

Michael Murray