[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:01:14 +0100

Hello list,

I was out of mail contact for a while. All is fine since a couple of hours.
I owe to many of you replies. Please be patient, they should reach you
gradually from tomorrow on.

Upon reading the numerous mails that accumulated, I first believe I owe a
prioritary answer to Sabrina about Walter and daughter's accident.
-------------------
Dear Sabrina and Walter,

This sad news is for sure a real tragedy for Walter, your beloved daughter
and your whole family.
I am just feeling so bad reading the news, although I only know Walter
through reading posts about him and his achievements.
Please accept my most sincere sympathy. I feel so fully concerned by your pain.

Two complementary messages for all of you are just crossing my mind.
Please first just keep strong faith! Never stop struggling. Walter and your
daughter must and will recover, that is sure.
The second suggestion is that Walter must find mental strength to fight and
to very strongly wish to recover soon. Will and faith can help all of you
to not only stimulate your minds but also bodies and contribute to a more
steady recovery.

Now, I'll pray. This quite often helps. I am sure you know.

Yours,

Zelimir

A 06:58 02/02/2007 -0500, Walter Branch a ?crit :