[meteorite-list] AUCTION RESULTS - Blood and Lang

From: Mike Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:57:19 -0600

Dear List,

Michael Blood's position is well known, and I wouldn't even dream of
trying to change his mind!

However, I can't imagine why the rest of us wouldn't want to have
every bit of available information when making buying or selling
decisions.
Do some of you believe that we aren't smart enough to digest auction
prices on our own?

Whether you think auction prices are relevant to price trends or
not, is beside the point. We should all have equal opportunity to
make up our own minds!!
Anything less is censorship and very condescending to boot!

Sincerely,
Mike Fowler

Chicago--ebay starsandrocks