[meteorite-list] Lang proxy bid?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:24:09 -0500

Hello Mike,

If your statement is an accurate chain of events, then fraud has been
committed! I would not be happy to have been ripped off, why would anyone
else? I would demand my money back and so should anyone else who has been
duped by any illegal acts.

Like I said in a previous email, if you do nothing now, you deserve to be
ripped off or cheated. It is up to those who know to speak now and expose
any wrong doing. I would like to personally thank Achim and Peter for
bringing this to light and not, "...being happy with it".

I ask that anyone who has anything to say, send a reply to the List and not
to me personally, as I also wish to be excluded from posting other people's
comments, etc. from here on out.

Best regards,
Greg