[meteorite-list] Meteorite kills two nomads in India

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:09:06 -0600

Hi,

    The Bundi District is is the SE portion of
Rajasthan State, more than 200 miles from the
Pakistani border. It is more than 200 miles south
of New Dehli, and far, far from Jammu and
Kashmir, so the stray artillery shell is unlikely,
at least in the context of any military conflict.
    Doesn't mean it's a meteorite, though...
Unlikely, but not impossible, I suppose. To
check the location just go to Google Maps
and enter "Bundi Rajasthan India" and you're
there.

Sterling K. Webb