[meteorite-list] [Tucson-list] Lang Auction - Chain of Events

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:49:17 -0000

Shoot me down if you want, but do we really need to have all these nasty
auction related postings on this list?

It's really not showing anyone in a good light, fair enough people want
to defend themselves etc but do we actually need a witch hunt in public
over something like this?

 [If] there was a potential fraud phone or any wrong doing then surely
just phone up the police, - speculation and rumour will only cause more
and more arguments.

So (RESPECTFULLY) maybe everyone should maybe just take a deep breath
and calm down a bit!?

To be honest I'm quite glad I wasn't at Tucson jeez - what a bunch.

M.