[meteorite-list] Ad - Holbrook Fragments

From: Thetoprok at aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:07:55 EST

Hello List,

I'm sitting here, looking at all these fragments, realizing I just don't
need this much Holbrook! I doubt the large piece will ever leave my collection,
however..
I have selected five pieces to offer the list, I thought I would take offers
over the next 24 hours, highest bidders win. I don't have a website so
interested persons will have to email me for pictures. I will be available tonight
for the next 3 hours or so. I have to work tomorrow so will not be able to
respond or send pic's until I get home at about 4:00 pm.
All five are partially crusted fragments weighing 29.5g, 11.68g, 8.62g,
2.81g and .87g. The .87 has only a spot of crust. Sale ends at 8:00 pm eastern
tomorrow.

If you are bidding, Good Luck!
Larry