[meteorite-list] AD - New NWA 4679, Carbonaceous CK4, Special Sale

From: Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:04:02 +0100

Hello List,

we would like to introduce our new Meteorite NWA 4679.
It's an rare CK4, very interesting and beautiful material. The
classification
of it is in progress, but it's for sure that it's an CK4.

Here are the data we have:

Name: NWA 4679 (provisional)
Class CK4
Shockgrade: S2
Weathering: W3
TKW: 735g.

More data will follow, we will publish them later at our website.

The meteorite shows nice big clasts, probably of a higher petrological
type, CK5.
Some slices we offer show big barred chondrules, not often seen in
carbonaceous chondrites!

Today we start a special sale of this rare material, the price is
between $15-$18/g. This is only for this
special sale.

All slices are cut very thin, big surface in relation to the weight!

Take a look here:

http://www.gi-po.de/ebayfolder/shop/carbopre/carbo.htm

Don't miss this one!

Thanks for looking.