[meteorite-list] Matteo`s Aubrite is icedance awake???

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:41:03 -0800 (PST)

Matteo and List,
  Fredrich from France was selling Buy it Now great
slices of Aubrite that had full classification and a
real NWA # for under $25/gr. I don`t know if he has
any left. I meant no personal attack but the AD TITLE
reads 130.4gr TKW and it is easily misunderstood that
the specimen weighs that amount until IF you happen to
read in the small print that this is not the weight.
Best regards, Dirk

Have a Happy New Year 2007

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites