[meteorite-list] Please...!!!

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:47:35 +0100

For the sake of, let?s call it, "overall quality" I would hope this could be resolved as sort of a "running gag" in between the two participants (...both have remarkable collections, but numbers obviously don?t count that way...) after all those months and even years. If it is not, as may well be and, I fear, very probably is the case, some people here may still find it entertaining in a way, but then again entertainment needs new food, and if the grand theatre is not properly fed and always remains to be the same old dumb stuff, this after all gets pretty much boring for most of the audience.

Caspers all the way over all those long years on the list. I remember we had a very special one a few years ago with a lovely wife (...wonder how well Cathie now is!?).

Then again, back to meteorites, and have a good one! :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------