[meteorite-list] Ad - eBay auctions closing shortly

From: star-bits at tx.rr.com <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 9:30:42 -0800

Greetings

     I hope everyone had a good holiday season. As part of my holiday I got to pick through several kilograms of millbillie individuals. I have 16 millbillillie individuals closing on eBay in a few hours, all 100% crusted except for 2 which are 95+% crusted. Two of the larger millbillillies were purchased for cutting, but since they are also nice individuals I gave them a shot on eBay, buy them and save them from the saw. In addition there are a number of nice sized tatahouine, several different lunar, martian and an exceptional El Sampal slice.

<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>
--
Eric Olson
7682 Firethorn Dr