[meteorite-list] Ad: Large ebay sale ending right now, over 100 items!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:55:33 -0800 (PST)

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorites/ebay/michael_farmer_meteorites.htm

Paul was nice enough to build me a great link
combining all of my auction items, seen above! Thanks
to Paul and Jim for over 10 years of great service!

Check out these spectacular offerings!

First is a Sikhote-alin, one of those rare pieces that
comes up once a year or so, a piece that shows that
size does not matter! This little bullet needs no
description, the photos say it all.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130063357771

I also have a perfect little Gao oriented stone, a
flying saucer if you will, with bubbles and lipping
everywhere.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130062996945

And don't miss the 4.7 kilogram EL6/7 meteorite,
started at one cent!
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170066829936

So many other items,