[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent. 4.779 kilograms.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:38:05 -0800 (PST)

Oh Matteo, give me another hour, and I will post yet
another piece, identical to yours (yes, it is more
yellow/white) and broken off of the piece loaded on
ebay. Matteo, you are admitting right now, that you
have no paperwork, no classification, no data, and no
CLUE! You just looked at the meteorite you loaded on
eBay, and decided to lie to your eBay customers and
called it an Aubrite. You are the problem with
commercial meteorite dealers. You will lie, cheat, and
just call them what you want, and it hurts those of us
who wait for months or years for classifications on
our stones. You hurt the buyers who get ripped off and
decide that they no longer want to collect meteorites.
And those of you who keep buying from Matteo, well,
don't come on here later and cry that you weren't
warned!
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites