[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for onecent.4.779 kilograms.

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:45:58 -0500

Marcin and List,

Marcin wrote:
>>If someone will buy Matteo aubrite it is HIS problem. If he will buy it 10
times more expensive this is thread beetween seller and buyer.

I sincerely doubt you speak for very many members on this List, and seeing
that you have an IMCA number I'm a little surprised one of its members would
have such a lack of concern to the meat of this thread!

I'm sure any collector, professional or amateur, appreciates the watchdogs
of the List keeping the profession and hobby honest, whether it be bantering
with each other or pointing out the fraud glass and terrestrial rocks
scamming us on EBay.

Otherwise, I've got a bunch of unclassifieds that look just like pictures of
enstatite meteorites which can make me some extra money, so I can buy more
of the classified stuff from the scrupulous dealers ...
like Mike and many others on this List.

Cheers,
Pete