[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent.4.779 kilogr...

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 03:44:24 EST

Thank you, Dirk.

If an IMCA member did the same as Matteo, he would have already been
contacted by the IMCA Board, and asked for some explanations.

Thank you for understanding.
Goodnight.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 1/4/2007 1:35:10 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,