[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent.4.779 kilograms.

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:12:39 -0500

Hi John and List,

If you want to see many more fine examples, go to eBay and type "NWA 2828".
I loaded several slices and complete stones where you can see this
occurrence and of the fresher material. I wasn't going to try and make this
a sale ad but it is an ongoing thread of interest.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection