[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent.4.779 kilograms.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:43:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear Greg and List,
  Greg, if you are agreeing that this is a paired
meteorite with NWA 2965 (prov) then why don`t you
mention it in your eBay sales information; and yes the
offically NomCom recorded TKW of NWA is ?25kgs, but
with your eBay AD the buyer is lead to conclude that
there isn`t another 1000kgs of paired meteorite on the
market?
  Thank you for addressing this on the list. I am
sure other metlist members would like to understand
your reasoning also. Best Regards, Dirk...Tokyo