[meteorite-list] Very Rare NWA2828

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:46:01 -0500

Hi Dirk and List,

I will be at the Tucson Show for just a few short days this year, from
February 1st through the 4th. I will only be entering some material in
Michael Blood's auction (one piece of NWA 2828 and 20 other great items).

I will be bringing my new Martian meteorite, NWA 4468, well at least the 353
gram main mass for Show-n-Tell. You thought the 3-D video and slice photos
were cool, wait until you see this in person. I brought a slice to Denver
and showed a couple of people who can vouch at the beauty of this unusual
Martian. I think Mike Farmer already said something to the effect. I hope to
have the official classification next week when the most recent numbers are
compiled.

Hope to see old friends and meet those who I haven't met in person yet.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection