[meteorite-list] AD: Amazing impact-melt Eucrite!

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 04:32:25 -0500

Jim,

One meteorite that comes close is NWA 3159. See Jeff Kuyken's slice at
http://www.meteorites.com.au/favourite/may2006.html.

I have a nice slice of this and am getting some thin sections made from
another slice. Unfortunately my stuff only has small traces of the gorgeous
"river melt".

I too am partial to melts and am debating on buying one of Mike's gorgeous
pieces.

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn