[meteorite-list] phhhhtt - meteorites?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:24:19 +0100

Uuuuh list!

Returned after 3 weeks I found together with the New Year's wishes on the
list for happiness and peace, hundreds of mails full of grief as the authors
would have hung their brains on the Xmas-tree for decoration!

I have to speak with Eger to craft me some thimbles from a Ni-rich iron, my
fingers are aching from deleting.

Hey here for a change something about meteorites!

I just found a little interview with our list member Razvan Andrei and the
curator of the only remarkable meteorite collection (beside Razvan's) in
Romania, Dana Pop (the daughter of Iggy), in one of the largest newspapwer
there.

Note the picture of the remarkable 37.5kg-Mocs!
www.evenimentulzilei.ro/article.php?artid=263885

Razvane? Can you set online some more photos of the Cluj-Collection?

Martin

(PS. As Bernd want to wait until he'll be able to receive his award in
person, I'd suggest Paul & Jim for their remarkable contribution for more
than a decade with their internet meteorite portal, the "meteorite exchange"
and of course for inventing the free and online meteorite-times, for the vox
populi award.)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----