[meteorite-list] Tucson hotels

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:06:29 -0800 (PST)

  Greetings. I have a room at The Red Roof Inn on West
Ina for $100.00 a night, very clean, and my car rental
is $150.00 for the four days that I will be in Tucson.
If you want a half way decent rate, you have to
reserve early. You can`t wait till the last minute and
you don`t have to reserve a room downtown. Very easy
commute from the outskirts around Tucson. Oh, by the
way... my airfare cost me $5.00! I used some of my
miles! ;)
                                        Dave