[meteorite-list] Novo-Urei eaten - reference?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:19:20 +0100

Hi Mark,

I don't know the original reference fort the story, that the locals ate some
stones of Novo-Urei,
We have to ask, Biblio-Bernd or Seguej Vassiliev.
So I will send this question to the list.....

...and Novo-Urei really looks tasty!

http://www.geokhi.ru/~meteorit/opis/novo-urei-e.html

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----